* there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His crucifixion and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to Heaven at the right hand of the Father, in his promised future return to Earth in power and glory.
* in the Rapture of the Church at Jesus Christ's coming in the clouds on Heaven.
* in being cleansed from sin through personal repentance and faith in the precious shed blood of Jesus.
* regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
* in the redemptive work of Jesus on the cross provides healing for the human body on answer to believing prayer.
* in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who seek and ask for it with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
* in the santifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
* in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to unrighteous eternal damnation. In the end will be the final ressurection and the final judgement.